Natural & Organic Products
We are committed to using the finest products made with natural and/or organic ingredients. Companies that supply our products adhere to the following guidelines which contribute to the health of the planet and its people:
- Fair Trade – Helps farming families improve the quality of life in their communities.
- Workers Rights – A sweatshop is a working environment with very difficult and/or dangerous conditions, including exposure to harmful materials, hazardous situations, extreme temperatures, or abuse from employers.
- Eco-Friendly – We strive to work with companies that promote minimal packaging, the use of recycled materials, and other eco-friendly shipping procedures.
Toxic chemicals? No way!
We minimize the amount of toxic chemicals that our clients are exposed to in everyday personal care products by offering healthier alternatives.
Here are the product lines we are currently working with for you to check out!
High performance natural hair color infused with natural plant extracts and anti-oxidants which have chosen to maintain a higher standard of quality. These professional products are healthier, more natural, and organic while performing better than chemical based color.
Horst Rechelbacher (founder of Aveda) founded Intelligent Nutrients in an effort to redefine the organic hair care industry. The USDA and Soil Association certified organic range proves that it’s possible to create completely clean, food-based products that also deliver professional-quality results. His revolutionary products include hair care, hair styling, skin care, aromatic fragrances, lip care and supplements.
Check out this video!
When creating products such as body washes and lip tints, 100% Pure sought out to create products that not only smelled and performed great, but were also 100% natural and free of chemicals and unhealthy toxins. The reason 100% Pure products smell delicious is because the fragrances are real fruit aromas and oils. The products are never diluted with water, alcohol, thickeners, emulsifiers, or fillers of any kind. Instead, 100% Pure products are totally concentrated, which means they are most effective. Feel good about what you are putting on your body.
Getting gorgeous doesn’t mean you can’t be globally earth-conscious. Founder and New York native, John Masters, started styling hair in 1975, fresh out of high school. At the time, the inhalation of harsh salon chemicals weren’t really much of a concern. Once he saw just how damaging synthetic ingredients can be for both the human body and the environment, Masters stopped styling and began inventing. John Masters Organics was created to provide a healthy alternative to common skin and hair care pollutants. All products are designed without petro-chemicals, artificial colors or fillers, sulfates, parabens, genetically modified organisms, or animal testing.
Check out this video!
Australian-born former model Kim D’Amato wanted a less-toxic way to have pretty nails during pregnancy. And when she couldn’t find one, she opened her own all-organic nail spa in New York City. While the salon’s since closed, Priti NYC, the line of nail polishes (and soy-based remover) D’Amato created to use there, went on to become a celeb-favorite.
Awaken your skin to a wise, fresh, and entirely natural realm of skin care. In 1921, Dr. Rudolf Steiner founded Weleda Skin Care in Arlesheim, Switzerland with the goal of attaining personal health and well-being through Anthroposophy. An ancient Greek practice, Anthroposophy means “human wisdom” and evolved to encourage the practice of promoting individual health while reflecting on it impacts on our environment and the world around us.
All Natural & Vegan, indulgently clean, out of this world flavored lip treats made with certified organic ingredients – like super moisturizing organic shea butter and soothing organic jojoba oil. Infused with only the best naturally derived flavors & pure essential oils, and slightly sweetened with just a hint of natural stevia, so these lip treats not only smell amazing, they taste great too!
More than 3,000 children’s lives could be saved every day with something as simple as a bar of soap and clean water. The people at SoapBox Soaps will donate one bar of soap to a child in need for every bar purchased.
Our organic hair color is specifically designed to provide the best possible hair color performance without the use of dangerous chemicals, toxins, or carcinogens. The ammonia-free formula removes the dangerous fumes, foul fumes, and unnecessary corrosiveness commonly found in other colors. Some of the benefits of our unique hair color include:
- Optimized Scalp Comfort: Elimination of ammonia and other toxins eliminate any irritation or burning of the scalp.
- Supreme Respect for the Hair: The use of certified organic ingredients such as cacomide, citric acid, and chamalolin oil
- Infinite Hair Color Power: Covers up to 100% White Hair
- Elimination of Scalp Irritation: Irritation on the skin and burning on the scalp is eliminated due to the top grade, pharmaceutical grade peroxide which used in the line.
- More Pleasant Salon Experience: There is a more pleasant environment as there is no ammonia gas to be inhaled.
- Reduced Risk of Allergic Reactions: We use the lowest level of PPDs (pigment) possible to effectively color the hair. Our average is 0.6%, as opposed to the legal maximum within the EU of 6% and the average U.S. amount of 18%.